Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Journal 10

It seems like just yesterday that I was writing my first journal for this class.  I clearly remember having a sense of not knowing what it was I was looking for from the class and not knowing at all what to expect.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that design was at the same time exactly what I thought it was but also exactly what I thought it wasn't.  I had always thought of designers as people who live to make things pretty and beautiful.  While that does encompass some part of the truth, that part is incredibly small compared the myraid of other things that designers do or can do with the skills they learn.  I think that the most important thing that I learned from this class is that you can make anything from you life, you can choose what skills to use in life and apply them anywhere no matter what source you learned them from.  There are some objectives that I had in mind at the start of this class for myself that I didn't accomplish but I feel a bit more put together that I was at the start of the quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment